Thursday, March 10, 2011

xXxVideo GamesxXx

Video games are just like any other sport. Girls suck at them and you have to work at them to be good. Lately I have been play a new game that has come out called Call of Duty: Black Ops. Black Ops or also known as "Black Cocks" is a shoot 'em up game. On the online play, you run around or "camp" and kill other people playing online. There is also campaign where you go threw a series of levels completing them to move on to the next just like any other old school game. There is also a gameplay called Zombies. In Zombies you can't win and you see how many levels you can get to until the zombies eat you alive.
       Now, that's just one of the most popular-recent games. There are millions of other video games you can play. You can play them on all kinds of machines also. Some of my favorites as a kid were (starting from Super Nintendo to Nintendo 64, PS2, then xbox 360) Zelda, Donkey Kong, Roger Clemens Baseball, NFL Blitz, Jack and Daxter, Madden(all years), Halo, all the Grand Theft Auto's(including the notorious Red Dead Redemption) and some of the older Call of Duty's.  As a gamer, I strive to be on of the most elite. They are called an MLG (Major League Gamer). These gamers don't do anything but play video games all day and some of them are paid for it! I think just like dancing it is going to be in the Olympics one day!
      Of course though, we always have the cheaters. Cheaters who put codes in, cheaters who have modded controllers, cheaters who hack, cheaters who boost(boooooooo), cheaters who find glitches. Some of these things, like finding glitches, are helpful to our gaming community. But, some just make people angry like boosting and Modded controls. I mean most of the people who have modded controllers are gamers who are over thirty! I mean get a life! But, by far the best, is when you see a kid with 1 day in and is a 15 level prestige.. you know they are little skum bags!
      All in all gaming is fun!! Even some girls have to admit it! I mean dance dance on the WII and Kinect??? I know you go crazy over that kind of stuff! See that's what the gaming community does they have fun! and at the same time it is very competitive!
     Tell me what your favorite games are! just in case I forgot any! kingjamesdoms23? Nelson I know you have Some!

                                    Add Me at Craigster64


P.S. For all you haters out there here is the number for Player Hater's Unanimous!
            801-376-3161 (Ask for itsdrizzyII)
"Expect Great Things"

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I was a huge gamer when I was your age. My game was Madden. When I was younger it was NBA Live. My sophomore year in high school was defined by NBA Live '95. I played it every day for hours. I would skip school to stay home and play it. Even when I went to school it was the only thing I thought about. Not school, not girls, NBA LIVE! It was the first game that kept game and season statistics. I couldn't believe it. Just talking about it is making me happy. I'm rambling.

    When I was like 24 I had to give my PS2 to my best friend because I couldn't control myself. I couldn't trust myself. I was staying up until 2am every night and I wasn't getting anything done.

    Now my kids are getting old enough to play. And I'm starting to play a little with them. But nothing like before.

    ReplyDelete