Tuesday, February 22, 2011

As I Walk Along...

As I walk alone on this boulevard I find it strange too find all my nightmares here. Everybody and everthing  show every sign, every intention of being against me. This street with so many people, seems so lonely. I must be dreaming as I walk along this lonely street. I notice that everything seems to grow around me. I see these growing vines growing around my feet. I find it weird at first, then I notice, I have been awake the whole time. I have been in a subconcious state. So, I run and no matter how fast or as far as I run, I could never escape. There is no such thing as winning. There is no such thing as being safe, its only a test to see how far you can go before those growing vines right underneath your feet catch up to you. Slowly they attack. Slowly Sufficating you. Until finally, your time has come. Just like everybody else. NO escaping, NO way to get out. Only the true TEST  of our lives. To examine how far you go and how good you really are.

2 comments:

  1. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.
    ..................................... Bob Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. "NO escaping, NO way to get out. Only the true TEST of our lives. To examine how far you go and how good you really are." Brilliant line.

    ReplyDelete