Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ghandi

As my memory deludes me, my mind goes blank. 
I grow a headache, trying to remember.
The trouble with today, are the distractions.
I can never seem to get a grip, of life.
This continuance of my self being as me thinking how, I might be deranged and everything else around me is not.
These unhealthy commidity of worldly sins seem to become a routine to maintain the worlds self destruction.
I try to keep these memories inside of my head.
I try to remember them as much as possible.
To remember everyday to keep on the path.
To never look back.
To become the best I know how to be.
Anticipating the day when everyone follows me.
Now, I try not to remember what an absurd idea that is.
It seems like the world's already dead.

1 comment:

  1. Freaking awesome. Great job. This piece has a great rhythm to it. And the last line was fantastic ("it seem like the world's already dead.") You start with being critical of yourself, but it ends with the realization that the rest of the world is gone too. Very good.

    ReplyDelete