Monday, March 21, 2011

I am Sick and Tired

I am sick and tired of not ever knowing what to do. People always expect me to know what to do, even when I have never experienced or have done it before. I am tired of people always thinking the wrong thing about me. I am tired of people when they just say what they want to say. Because I have a concious and wouldn't ever say that. I am tired of thinking I did alot but only did a little. I am sick of people not reaching their potential and then they say what they could have been. I am tired of not being the best, at anything, and I am sick of the people who think they are the best. NO one is really the best because their is some one who is always better. No matter how hard you try you can never be the best. Sometimes when you have the potential to be the best you aren't even noticed. I am sick of people ALWAYS thinking bad about other people. I honestly don't think its that healthy to think of so much negative stuff towards people, even of they are a different race, or just a different type of person then your used too. I am tired of pessimistic people, because of what they stand for. Which is just to watch the world burn. They are always asking the same question "Why so serious?" When you know that they just like you to play in their little games. I am so sick of worrying about only worldly things, like school and trying to be soo cool, but what ever happened to worrying about fun stuff like if your going to win a million dollars with your bracket! I am tired of people just saying things to get attention, like damn that is old get some new shit! I sick of people who are selfish, like just pass the grass fool! I am sick of people making fun of red heads, like cool they have red hair ever heard of Blake Griffin?, Emma Stone?, Chuck freaking Norris! Also, I am Tired of this post! So peace!
                                                       (Don't tell me that's not red)

2 comments:

  1. Its not red. Its ginger ;) When I read the "Chuck Freaking Norris" in my mind I read "F**k Cheaking Norris" it was sorta a tricky line. But I liked it, the two ways I read it. Dont know what that says about my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Griffin half-white? That doesn't make any sense.

    Amen to line about trying to be cool instead of worrying about winning $1million in your bracket. This describes me when I was younger. I never cared about being cool. I only cared about my video games, my football pools, or my fantasy football teams. Those were the good old days.

    ReplyDelete